We Love

Friday, June 17, 2011

What's Your Story: Daniel B Kirby?

Name?  
Daniel B Kirby

Age? 
49 Years Old

Occupation?
 
Hairdresser/Make-up artist/ stylist!

Why did you choose to be
Hairdresser/Make-up artist/ stylist? 
Hairdressing chose me!

Tell me about your favourite item of clothing? be it designer, bargain, vintage or hand me down?
I have a hand tailored blazer from Gucci in chocolate with muted violet pinstripes 1960's velvet! Given to me by my uncle who loves me but had also gotten too fat for it! lol!
 
Where did you grow up?
Grew up in Geelong, as you are no doubt aware?!
 
Did this influence your lifestyle today?
I couldn't say the geographic location had any major impact other than the divine family that surrounded me were there!  

Who's your muse? Who influences you?Annelise Magee my ex girlfriend I would have to call my Muse! Hers is Dita Von Tease & Audrey Hepburn etc!

Who can't you stop listening to this week?
I'm loving Jennifer Holiday singing-I"M STAYING-before Jen Hudson & better! Look her up on youtube!
 
What was the last exhibition you went to? Bill Henson!

What's in your handbag/man bag that you can't leave home without? 
I simply couldn't leave home without my Iphone! The opposite of my ability to return home WITH it! Lol 

Lots of love & white light! Mwah! Dxxoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment