We Love

Monday, April 11, 2011

SUGARBABE By Holly Hill*

"Attractive, professional, well-spoken, well-dressed 35-year-old woman seeks sugar daddy. 


I live in Darlinghurst on a 17th floor unit with fantastic skyline views to the harbour. The unit also features very discreet and secure undercover guest parking. I am looking for exclusivity so will (theoretically) be available to you 24 x 7. I am single and don't have any children. 


I am also a fabulous cook and can provide gourmet meals should you require them. I am a qualified psychologist so I make an excellent listener, and I have a great love of conversation. I have also worked for many years in public relations so am a clever, charming companion in just about any situation. I love sex. I will require a generous weekly allowance in return for all of the above".


After leaving her successful career as a psychologist in Sydney, Australia (at the request of her married, wealthy, 'amex black' flashing boyfriend), Holly Hill* finds herself broke and lonely when her boyfriend suddenly gets guilty and goes back to his wife..


With a mortgage she can't afford and her savings slowly dwindling, Holly Hill places an online advertisement, encouraged by an 'open-minded' friend, for a 'Sugar Daddy'.


SUGARBABE is a real life account, of a real woman's experiences with this thought provoking and sometimes hilarious social experiment; a detailed account of the responses she receives, the interviews she carries out (over 30!) and the meetings with the men she finally settles on.


MC's rating 5 STARS!


*pseudonym

1 comment: